New Words:

still [stɪl] 还;还是;仍然;依旧
computer [kəmˈpjuːtər] 计算机;电脑


I still dream of home.
我依然做梦梦见家。

I'm still very mobile.
我仍然行动自如。

Are you still coming with us?
你还要和我们去吗?

I'm still looking for work.
我仍在找工作。

The computer's down again.
电脑又死机了。

How much is the new computer?
这台新电脑多少钱?

New Words:

dear [dɪr]

adj. 亲爱的;昂贵;价格高
int. 啊,哎呀,糟糕,天哪
n. 亲爱的;宝贝儿

camera [ˈkæmərə] 照相机;摄影机;摄像机
secondhand [ˌsekənd'hænd] 二手货的;旧的


Oh, dear! My pen is missing.
哎哟,我的笔不见了!

The toilets are over there, dear.
亲爱的,厕所在那边。

This camera is too dear/expensive.
这个照相机太贵了。

Is this camera new or secondhand?
这架照相机是新的还是旧的?

They sell new and secondhand computers.
他们卖新电脑和二手电脑。

New Words:

traffic [ˈtræfɪk] 交通
traffic jam 堵车;交通阻塞
traffic light 交通信号灯


The car stopped at the traffic lights.
汽车在交通信号灯前停了下来。

I was stuck in a traffic jam.
我被困在了交通堵塞中。

New Words:

forget [fərˈɡet] 忘记;遗忘;
forgot [fəˈɡɒt] forget的过去式


She never forgets her daddy's birthday.
她从来不会忘记老爸的生日。

She forgot to lock her door one day and two men got in.
有一天她忘了锁门,两个男人溜了进来。

Don't forget to take your camera.
别忘了带上相机。

New Words:

pick [pɪk] 选择;挑选;摘;采
own [əʊn] 本人的;自己做的;为自己的


I don't know how to pick good horses.
我不知道该如何挑选一匹好马。

Pick a number from one to twenty.
从一至二十中挑选一个数。

He helps his mother pick fruit.
他帮母亲摘果子。

Eason, don't pick your nose, dear.
伊森,不要抠鼻子,宝贝儿。

Don't pick your teeth.
不要剔牙。

It was her own idea.
那是她自己的主意。

Is the car your own?
这辆汽车是你自己的吗?